Al Muqaddimah is a biannual International, double-blind peer-reviewed journal of Arts, social sciences, Management sciences, and Law at Yobe State University, Damaturu, Nigeria.
The scope of the journal covers both the general and applied fields of Arts, Humanities, Social, Management Sciences and Law such as; Accountancy, Business Management, Commerce, Human Rights, Economics, Sociology, Geography, Entrepreneurship, Comparative Cultural Studies, Development Studies, Education, History, Home Science, International And Area Studies, Language And Literature, Philosophy, Physical Education, Women/Gender Studies, Public Administration, Population Studies, Human Resources Management, etc.
Essential Points for Submission of Manuscripts:
- Only one folder with the title of the research paper/article has to be uploaded.
- The folder should have only two files with names; 1. Cover Letter and 2. Manuscripts in the form of Research papers or articles.
- The size of the folder should not exceed 5 MB.
- It should not be password protected.
- All the matters should be typed in English, Arabic or Hausa Languages on A4 paper with portrait orientation in MS Word, Times New Roman 12 [14 for Tile/ subtitle], and double-spaced with 1” margin from all four sides. Abstracts of manuscripts written in Arabic/Hausa must be translated into English language. Arabic manuscripts should be typed on A4 paper with portrait orientation in MS word, Traditional Arabic 18 (16 for footnotes), and 1.0 spaced with one-inch margin from all four sides.
- The author(s) should ensure that the manuscript has been ‘spell-checked’ and ‘grammar-checked’ before sending.
Format of the Paper
The manuscript should not exceed 8000 words. The main body of the manuscript should have Title, name(s) and address (including phone number and email) of the author(s) and Corresponding author, Abstract (not more than 480 words), 5-7 Keywords, Introduction, Aims/Objectives, Data Base and Methodology, analysis, results, conclusions and recommendations (if any). All diagrams, figures and tables should be in black and white, numbered and should be referred to in the text. They should be placed at the end of the manuscript with their preferred location indication in the manuscript (e.g. Figure 1). All color figures can be reproduced on the web free of charge but in print version, the printing cost is to be borne by the author (s), colour/ black and white images should be saved and supplied as high-quality JPEG file to a minimum of 300 dpi.
Submission of Manuscripts:
Kindly visit journals.ysu.edu.ng to upload your manuscripts.
Manual submission Address
Editor-in-chief, Al Muqaddimah – Journal of Humanities, Social and Management Sciences, Yobe State University, KM 7, Gujba Road, P.M.B. 1144, Damaturu, Yobe, Nigeria